If you want to pursue your masters degree in China. Good news! Applications for the Yenching Scholarship of Peking University are currently being submitted. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits, eligibility and step-by-step application process.
The Peking University Yenching Academy Scholarship 2022/2023 is a full Masters Scholarship. About 120 international students will be selected under this scholarship. Yenching Academy is a postgraduate university of Peking University, located in Beijing, China. The university supports the Yenching program. This is a comprehensive global scholarship program designed to train leaders who will support global progress and cultural understanding. The mission of Peking University Yenching Academy is to build bridges between China and the rest of the world through interdisciplinary master’s programs in Chinese studies.
Yenching Academy’s scholarship program brings together young people who have demonstrated skills for leadership and innovation. At Yenching, they engage in an intensive learning environment where they can explore China and its role in the world in the past, present, and future.
However, the college’s mission is to develop a new generation of global citizens through a changed understanding of China. The program duration for these scholarships is two years.
Below are the field study for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University:
- Literature and Culture
- History and Archaeology
- Philosophy and Religion
- Law and Society
- Economics and Management
- Politics and International Relations
Benefits of Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University will provide the following benefits:
- These scholarship covers the tuition fee, Airfare, Monthly stipend, Accommodation and Health insurance.
Eligibility for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
To be eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University, each applicant must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- All World Countries are eligible for these scholarship.
- The required language for the scholarship is English. Different English language proficiency tests are accepted with the following criteria. However, scholars or alumni of native English speakers and degree programs (undergraduate or above) taught in English do not need to provide English proficiency test scores.
- Candidates must have their bachelor’s degree/transcript (16-year) at the time of application to be eligible for Yenching Academy Scholarships.
- Currently, enrolled candidates can also apply if their degree has been completed.
- To be eligible, candidates must have an exceptional academic record.
- You must have a strong interest in interdisciplinary study in china to be qualified for these scholarship.
- Candidates will also be preferred if they have extracurricular achievements, community engagement, social responsibility and leadership skills.
How to Apply Yenching Academy Scholarships in Peking University
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- You should start your application through university online admission portal.
- Candidates can also contact professors or faculty of the Yenching Academy for the supervision as this can increase your chance for scholarship selection. Click Here to see the Faculty Profiles.
- You can now attach the following documents in pdf format.
– A copy of your passport
– Your Curriculum Vitae
– Your Educational qualification documents.
– A personal statement with a maximum of 750 words only.
– Two (2) Letters of Recommendations.
– An English Language Proof.