The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships are now open. In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application procedures.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships 2023-2024 are fully funded masters for international students. This scholarship covers full tuition, residence permits, return tickets, immigration clearance, and research grants.
The Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship are for students who are committed to creating change in their country, the scholarship is a life-changing opportunity to experience new countries and cultures, spread ideas and create global networks that will last a lifetime.
There are no registration fees charged by CEQS. Queen Elizabeth’s Commonwealth Scholars help bring positive change and find solutions. Differences in the field of education exist. The scholarship will be awarded in low and middle income countries. Citizens of Commonwealth countries are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
QECS hosts are currently the only ones listed on the website. If the city/university is not listed on the website, it means that it is not currently accepting grants. In some cases, this may be due to the timing of the application process, for example, some institutions have an academic year that starts in January / February, so they will be included in the second education system. Please refer to the website for details of which companies/communities will be included in the second round.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Host Countries: Bangladesh, eSwatini, Ghana, Kenya, Malaysia, Mauritius, Pakistan, Rwanda, Tanzania
- Program Period: 2 years
- Deadline: Applications open on 15 November 2022 and will close on 10 January 2023 at 16:00 UTC
Host Universities for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarships
- University of Dhaka
- University of Eswatini
- Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, (KNUST), Kumasi, Ghana
- The University of the West Indies
- Technical University of Kenya
- University of Nairobi
- Universiti Malaya
- Universiti Putra Malaysia
- University of Mauritius
- COMSATS University Islamabad
- University of Rwanda
- The State University of Zanzibar
Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship provides the recipient with the following benefits:
- The full tuition fee waiver will be provided.
- A scholar will be receiving living expenses.
- Return tickets will be provided.
- An arrival allowance will also be provided.
- A research grant will be provided.
Eligibility Criteria for Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship
To be eligible for this Scholarship Program CFSP, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: Check University requirements.
- Eligible Countries: Citizen of a commonwealth country.
- A candidate must have a bachelor’s degree.
- There is no upper age limit.
- A candidate must be aware that he or she is going to study in a lower or middle-income country.
How to Apply
Please visit the official website link given at the end of this article. However, here are some important steps to attain Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship:
- An applicant can only apply for the university that is mentioned in the list on the official website.
- No host university will be entertaining the participant in the UK, Canada, or Australia.
- There are two cycles for applying each year, a candidate needs to look into the country/university that would determine in which cycle he should apply.
- An applicant can apply to more than one university or country.
- After the acknowledgment of the above information, a candidate can apply via the official website along with the required documents and correct information.
To know more about Queen Elizabeth Commonwealth Scholarship, please visit official website: