What if you can continue your studies in Canada? It will be great! The University of Waterloo is accepting applications for its academic programs. In this article, we will provide details about this scholarship, its eligibility criteria, benefits and application process.
The University of Waterloo Scholarship is fully funded and is for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate, masters and doctoral studies. Waterloo offers the David Johnston-Lebovic Foundation International Experience Awards to qualified applicants to support Canadian citizens and international students.
Faculty at the University of Waterloo will select eligible students based on the faculty’s academic offerings. Scholarship recipients will be selected based on their academic performance as in their applications for admission to graduate programs.
The University of Waterloo was founded in 1959, and as a public research university in Canada, it is often on the list of the most creative universities in Canada and is known for the exemplary education it offers.
University of Waterloo Scholarship Program Benefits:
- The The scholarships programs cover International Master’s Award of Excellence which is valued at $2,500 per term for a maximum of 6 terms.
- It offers awards close to $2,500 for a one-term study experience, $2,500 to $5,000 for a one-term work or volunteer experience, up to $10,000 for a two-term work or volunteer experience.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Waterlo VDo Scholarships:
To be qualified for University of Waterloo Scholarships, each candidate must meet the following requirements:
- English Language is required .
- Students from all countries of the world are eligible to apply
- Candidates who have good academic records are qualified to apply for these scholarships.
- International students with a valid Canadian study permit who are registered full time and assessed international tuition fees are also qualified for these scholarship.
- You must meet the academic progress requirements of their program and not have outstanding probationary admission requirements.
- Each department and/or Faculty will define its own internal process by which they select scholars based on the eligibility criteria and allocation.
- You will be automatically considered for this award based on your application for admission.
How to Apply for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
- You must be accepted to the university through undergraduate and graduate programs. After completion, you can get this application on your home page.
- Candidate needs to add a personal statement which will refer to the application form.
- You must provide proof of your English Language.
- It’s the Departments and/or Faculties that will select the candidate and nominate for the scholarship program.
Application Deadline for University of Waterloo Scholarships:
To know more about University of Waterloo Scholarships, please click here and here.