Wish to continue your studies in France? Good news! The Chalhoub scholarships are now open and In this article, we will explain in detail about this scholarship, its benefits and the step-by-step application process.
Chalhoub Scholarship 2023-2024 is fully funded for international students. This scholarship is offered for Undergraduate and Masters studies. This scholarship is worth €12,300 per year.
SciencesPo is an international research university, selected and open to the world, and is ranked among the best institutions in the field of humanities and social sciences.
The Chalhoub scholarship is awarded to students who wish to study at SciencesPo at a bachelor’s degree at the SciencesPo campus in Menton, in the south of France, or at the master’s level in Paris.
Chalhoub scholarships are awarded to the selection committee of the management of SciencesPo’s academic and scholarship benefits and representatives from the academic program, SciencesPo’s planning and development department, and the international affairs department.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Science Po University
- Study in: France
- Courses Offered: The scholarships are open to study the undergraduate and Masters degree in any subject offered by Science Po University.
- Program Period: 3 years for undergraduate, 2 years for masters
- Deadline: 22 February, 2023 (Undergraduate), November 30, 2022 (Masters)
Eligibility Criteria for Chalhoub Scholarships
To be eligible for Chalhoub Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: Saudi Arabia, UAE, Koweit, Bahrein, Lebanon, Syria, Qatar, Egypt, Yemen, Jordan, Oman, Iran, Iraq.
- Candidates must be accepted to Sciences Po’s undergraduate studies programme (Menton campus) or to one of Sciences Po’s Masters programmes.
How to apply
Please follow below steps to avail Chalhoub Scholarships at Science Po University France:
- Create an account from here.
- Choose your programme:
- Complete your application:
- Request an academic reference
- Upload the required documents.
- Note: All official documents in foreign languages must be translated into French by a certified translator.
- This is the final step! Once you have filled out all the information fields in your application and have uploaded all the required documents, you must submit your online application. You may subsequently be requested by the Admissions Office to add or replace some of the attached documents in the event of illegible or insufficient information.
- No other application specific to the Chalhoub scholarship needs to be made.
To know more about Chalhoub Scholarships, please visit official website: Official Website